I let the girls choose their fabrics, JubeJube went with the pink and Amelia screamed out CHOCOLATE! YAY I WANT CHOCOLATE! She didn't make herself available for photos at this point, and I wasn't about to argue with her but you do get to see JubeJube in her finished robe.
I made a size 6-7, the sleeves are a little long, but at least now it will fit her for some time.
Here are some pattern details:
- Size range is from 6 months to 12 years
- 18" doll size included
- Yardage and measurement charts included
- 1/2 " seam allowances included
- Photos along with step-by-step tutorial
- Cowl or hood options included
- Designed for fabrics such as fleece, flannel, and light weight knits.
One thing I did, was add that sitiching midway the sash, not because I was affraid of loosing it in the wash, it was more because I didn't want the girls to tie each other up with them (yes my girls don't always play nice with eachother)
Until next time, xx.
*This blog contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you click on the link and make a purchase through it at no extra cost to you.