Just incase you missed a post and any helpful hints here are the links from start to finish of the Moto Jacket Sew-a-Long featuring a pttern from Jennuine Design*:
- Day 1 - preparing your pattern
- Day 2 - cutting your fabric
- Day 3 - zipper, welted pockets and more
- Day 4 - sleeves, lining, and collar
There's still time to get your pattern at a discount in the Jennuine Design* pattern shop, use the coupon code "MOTOSEWALONG" at checkout to get the pattern for only $6.00 (regular $10.00). The discount will be available until December 13th, 2015.
Here are some details about the pattern:
- Layered printing so you can print only the sizes you need and want.
- Easy to follow step-by-step intructions with drawings in the tutorial.
- 3/8" seam allowances included.
- Sizes range from 2t - 12 years.
- Charts for fabric requirements and measurements of finished garment included.
- Extra information about blending sizes, shortening zippers and creating the garment for a boy or girl...all this is in the pattern tutorial.
If you need extra help or you just want to share your Jennuine Design creation just join their facebook group.
Until next time, xx.
*This blog contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you click on the link and make a purchase through it at no extra cost to you.
**I was given this pattern for the prupose of the sew long but all opinions are my own!