JubeJube loves this top to be able to wear it with leggings...comfort and style all in one. Amelia is begging for a top in this style too now. She adores the the girliness of the gathered peplum.
I went with a short sleeve option for the weather this time of year. I do love that the long sleeve option and 3/4 length sleeve are offered in the pattern.
Here are some of the patter details:
- Sizes range from 2T - 16 years
- layered printing so you just print out the sizes you need/want
- Tech drawings included with the step-by-step instrcutions
- designed for knit fabrics
- different sleeve options available
- 3/8" seam allowances included
- all charts for fabric requirements and body measurements are in metric and imperial
Take a look at the rest of the collection Christie has created for Blaverry...all just so unique...I just want to sew all of them up.
So far I have been able to show you Star, Hayden, Clara, Baylen and Ansley...What's next? Maybe Koko & Ollie or maybe Maddox?...Oh decision!
Until next time, xx