This is Nivalis, the newest dress/tunic pattern by Sofilantjes*. Its just been released so you can now get it in their shop, and if you act now you can also get it at a special introductory price of only $5.00 for a very limited time (offer ends February 10th, 2016)
I'm just so in love with the style of this collar. There's also a hooded option and a binding option for a more common neckline available with this pattern. Different sleeve lengths have also been added as options along with tunic and dress lengths.
The fabric I used is a cotton double knit that was originally from my aunt's stash and the buttons were from my stash. Its like the fabric jumped out at me and told me that it was time to get sewn up and I heard the squeal of those perfect little buttons that wanted to join in on the fun!
Some fun details about this pattern:
- Sizes range from 12 months to 14 years.
- Trimless pages, no more wasting time trimming those pages to tape together.
- Layered printing so you print only the sizes you want and need.
- Available in Dutch and English
- Step-by-step drawings and photos included in the tutorial
- Detailed fabric requirement chart in both imperial and metric.
- Measurement charts to ensure the best fit for each body type.
This pattern has also been designed to be easily mashed up with Hibernis, another pattern by Sofilantjes, just imagine what combinations can be made with those two patterns!
I love that JubeJube decided on outdoor photos and enjoyed the magical moment of the light snowfall.
Until next time, xx.
*This blog contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you click on the link and make a purchase through it at no extra cost to you.