* This post contains affiliate links. If you visit one of those pages via my link, I may receive a small commission from the seller, at no additional cost to you.
First up is the Craftsy gift:* Please note: If you entered this giveaway before Friday, April 8, your entry may not have been recorded correctly by Craftsy. Please enter again. This colourful tote bag kit includes the Rowan Three-Quarter Patch Tote pattern, some stunning Kaffe Fassett fabric, plus all the Pellon Fusible Fleece stabilizer you will need for the project. The only things you would have to add to this are a coordinating button, some thread and your time. Voila! You have a gorgeous tote that will be the envy of tote-al strangers. It's almost like instant Jello pudding, only better! Follow this link to enter before midnight April 11, 2016:
|Enter to WIN a Tote-bag Kit|
The Souvenir Prizes
Prize A (Canadian, US and International entries accepted)
- 1 Craftsy Class: “Mix & Match: Clutch Bag Techniques” by Janelle MacKay of Emmaline Bags
Prize B (Open to Canadian residents only)
- $32CAD store voucher for Tangled Blossoms Design (Redeemable in fabric and S&H)
- The Manhattan Bag PDF Pattern
- The Manhattan Mama Hardware Kit
Prize C (Open to Canadian residents only)
Prize D (Canadian, US and International entries accepted)
- 1 PDF Purse Pattern (winner’s choice) from Blue Calla Sewing Patterns
How to EnterSign in to Rafflecopter below, or follow this link:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Prizes are awarded "as is". No substitutions.
- Deadline for entries is 10 AM PST on Monday, April 11.
- Winner's will be notified by email within 3 hours of the contest closing, and will then have 24 hours in which to respond to the organizers.
- It is each participant's responsibility to ensure they sign in to Rafflecopter with a valid email address, and also check their email accounts for notification.
- Entries requiring a blog post comment, social media follow, or trivia answer will be verified using the name provided by the participant.
- The giveaway is open to anyone worldwide. International or US residents who win a prize designated as for Canadian Residents Only may be required to pay for the additional shipping, or forfeit the prize. If said winner chooses to forfeit the prize, another winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
Happy travels until the next time we take you tripping and traipsing!
Marsha, Janelle, Deb, Fiona, Michelle, Reece, Shelaine & Ula
If you want to take a look back here are the links to all the fun stops on this Canadian tour!
Monday, April 4
Seam of my Pants -- Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch with Kristin Link and Learn to Sew: Simple Bags with Nicole VasbinderTuesday, April 5
Sprouting JubeJube -- Sew Sturdy: Home Organizers with Annie Unrein
Lulu & Celeste -- Sewing With Oilcloth: Bags & Baskets with Kathy McGeeWednesday, April 6
Happy Okapi -- Sew Sturdy Travel Organizers with Annie UnreinThursday, April 7
Michelle's Creations -- Mix & Match: Clutch Bag Techniques with Janelle MacKayFriday, April 8
Shelaine's Designs -- Sew Better Bags: The Weekend Duffel with Betz White
Tangled Blossom Designs -- 20 Essential Techniques for Better Bags with Lisa LamSaturday, April 9
Emmaline Bags -- Recap/RoundupSunday, April 10