Before starting up that list of fun patterns and tutorials check out Lulu & Celeste to find out if you're one of our lucky winners in the daily giveaway.
Just as a heads up, some of these patterns are Pinterest finds and I haven't tried them out.
- This first one is for men! Its a pattern from Vancouver (Canada) based company, Thread Theory. Their specialty, men's clothing patterns! The full Arrowsmith Undershirt pattern with instructions can be downloaded here for FREE!...Thank you Thread Theory!
- I love this style as a beach cover up! Its a Kimono style dress tutorial for women. Here's the full blog post that I found over at Sew In Love.
- Over at E+M Patterns (facebook group) you can find this adorable dolaman top pattern for FREE, I sewed it up and posted about it here. Adding a couple of inches in length would create the perfect beach cover-up for kids.
- Next is a traditional bucket had, its perfect for toddlers in the sun and at the beach. The pattern is FREE over at Oliver+S. Although I haven't tried this pattern you know that so many others have! Pattern fits up to age 6-8 depending on head measurement!
- Talking about hats...I made the cutest bonnet! Find the pattern in the Jilly Atlanta pattern facebook group! The pattern is free and it is just adorable!
- When going to the beach, you need a beach bag or tote bag...there are so many free patterns and tutorials out there for that type of thing, but the one I liked the most was the tutorial from Radiant Home Studio. It could simply be the fabric selection or the size of the tote that I was drawn to.
- And something for Dolly? Why not! Another tried tested and true pattern shop...you shouldn't have any issues with this FREEBIE from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop (affiliate link). Its a swimsuit for 18" dolls. This is one on my to-do list!
These are just a few...but you can find more on my Pinterest board, and its growing everyday!
Until next time, xx.