Another pattern by Blaverry has been updated, and here it is! JubeJube loves the dress I made her using Yves and the light cotton voile from my stash.
Updates includes three different lengths (dress, tunic and top), full linging to make it reversible and little extras like a coloring page for your budding designer.
What you can expect with ALL Blaverry patterns:
- Huge size range, from 2T to 16 years.
- Layered printing, print only the sizes you need.
- Easy instructions for blending sizes for a custom fit.
- Measurement charts in imperial and metric.
- Easy to the point instructions with tech drawings for each step.
- Fun styles that your kids will love to wear.
JubeJube and I took a walk in the woods for this mini shoot. The fabric has a definite boho style to it with its ombre dye and ribbon appliqué.
As we walked she kept on say that she was like a real princess, like Poca-the-hauntis (I just love when kids change words around).
Until next time, xx
You want more inspiration with this pattern take a look at these blogs too!
Blaverry Blog - Stylin' Stacey - Élégantine! - Sprouting JubeJube - Sew Sophie Lynn