Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Upton by Blaverry

Shaking my head, wondering why I haven't made Upton by Blaverry before now. I know you'll be wondering the same once you get a closer look at this sweet knit dress. 




This little knit dress has so much style it can be worn with Valentino inspired shoes.

The real surprise is at the back with that pleat in a contrasting fabric.




The fabrics are both Art Gallery Fabrics, the main is Artisan Aged Allure Washed and the contrast is Forest Floor.


This pattern by Blaverry is available in sizes 2T to 16 years and as with very blaverry pattern you get layered printing so you print only the sizes you want or need. All charts included are in metric and imperial measurements. Instructions included step-by-step tech drawings...And so much more, you can look up the details for yourself here.



Will I make it again...Yes! infact I have another one cut out and ready to go for Amelia. This little dress is so comfortable and easy to wear, even pairing it with sneakers would be adorable.



Go check out some more inspiration for sewing up the Upton dress:




Until next time, xx.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet!! I had exactly the same feeling, why did it take me so long before sewing Upton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! And I love your pics too. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see Amelia's Upton dress.

    ReplyDelete