Sunday, May 19, 2019

Jalie 3903 - Nicole

Nicole (Jalie 3903) is part of the new pattern collection from Jalie. Such a fun little shift dress and so fast to sew up that I was able to make two of them in an afternoon. 



The patterns features a t-shirt, tunic and dress length along with short or long sleeves and a crew neck or turtleneck option. Women's sizes have darts at the bust line. 

I was going for a sporty look with this striped version. 



I figured that a floral version would be easy to dress up and be work appropriate and anyone who knows me also knows how much I love a pretty floral print! 

Since all 28 sizes are included in the PDF download or paper pattern of Nicole I have two little girls asking me when they get their very own knit dress. 




I don't know if I love the stripes more than the floral but Nicole is definitely one of my favourite new patterns!  




Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment