I also have a copy for one lucky reader, so read to the end on details on how to enter. Thank you Annemieken!
So green is not the most photogenic color, but I assure you it looks lovely on Amelia. I added some appliques to the front pocket to girly it up a bit, they had been in my stash for some time now and I figured use them or lose them.
The hood is lined with a knit fabric that I had left over from another project and thought that it made the perfect contrast.
Some details about this pattern:
- Size range from 12 months to 14 years
- Designed for knit fabrics
- Short and long sleeve options
- Hoodie or cowl collar options
- Easy to follow instruction with step by step photos and tech drawings
I think you'll agree its the perfect sweater for the fall.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Until next time, xx.
a Rafflecopter giveaway