Friday, March 13, 2015

Catching Up March Break

My goodness! I haven't posted since February 22nd!

Its not because I have nothing to post about, I've actually been busy. Plans for a new pattern, sewing for my mother. I also have a few projects for clients that I've been working on.

My Amelia turned 4 on March 1st.



Then there was March break at my aunt's in the Mont-Tremblant. Relaxing yes because no normal day to day business, but my aunt did break her wrist. We joked about most people on vacation will visit museums or châteaux but we went on a tour of hospitals. She went on her first ambulance ride and got her first cast, she also ate her first poutine (famous in Quebec...Fries, gravy and cheese). 

Stay tuned because I will have sewing related news very soon!

Until next time, xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment