Its time to wrap up this tour and make our way home!
There's still time to take advantage of the discount codes offered by our sponsors. Keep reading and find out who our lucky winners are!
Now a few words from Marsha of Seam of my Pants!
|Generous Sponsor of Canada Cups 2016|
Welcome back! You and I both know that you're here to find out if you, or someone you know, won a prize. Go on, admit it! … But don't be in too much of a hurry to leave. There's more. We wanted everyone to win so we've got some discounts for you, from some of our best kept Canadian secrets. Plus, I'm having a mini-giveaway of 1/2 metre of black stretch lace from my personal stash. Read past the winners' names to find out more.
Are you one of the lucky 10?
- Lavender and Lace bra-making class from Braphoria: Reece Montgomery (Canada)
- Two $25 CAD store credit certificates (for you and a friend) from Bra-makers Supply: Denise Marie (USA)
- Exclusive pre-release Latte bra kit from The Emerald Studio: Jodi Barrington (Canada)
- Complete bra kit including findings, underwires, and lace from Uplift Custom Bras: Angela Smith (Canada)
- The Sophie Swimsuit online class, incl. PDF pattern from Closet Case Files: Yiling (USA)
- $50 CAD store credit from Blackbird Fabrics: Chelle (USA) [Not again! This woman has a horseshoe hidden somewhere!]
- $25 CAD gift card from Ann’s Fabric Shop & a PDF pattern from Jalie: Jeannie (USA)
- $50 CAD gift card from Central Sewing Machines: Patricia (Canada)
- Complete bra kit from Custom Bras: Kelly Boggs (Canada)
- The 10th prize is a bundle of 3 classes from Craftsy, worth more than $200 USD. Their Giveaway is still open until tonight, 11:59 PM MST. This lucky skunk of a winner will be notified directly by Craftsy. (I'm so jelly!)
Discounts From Our Sponsors—>Get the Craftsy class I reviewed at 50% off. That's Panties, Construction & Fit with Beverly Expires: Sept. 30
—> Visit Jalie for 20% off when you buy 3 or more PDF Patterns. Code: JALIE3PDF
—> Stop by Custom Bras for 10% off any item in stock. Code: Tour2016
—> Pop over to With Love Lingerie and score big with 50% off any order over $40. Code: Bloghop2016. Expires: Dec. 15, 2016
—> Drop in at Farthingales for 15% off your order. Code: Cancups
—> Pass by Miss Maika Fabrics to get 15% off some yummy fabric. Code: LINGERIE16. Expires: Sept. 30
Half metre of black stretch lace a Rafflecopter giveaway
Did You Miss Any of Our Posts from the Tour?
Here again are all the posts from our magical trip with the Fairy Bra Mother and our impish friends:
- Beverly, our Fairy Bra Mother, launched the tour with her airy fairy introduction
- Valérie reviewed the Craftsy class Sewing Lingerie: Essential Techniques, by Alison Smith, même en français
- Michelle S. also reviewed Sewing Lingerie: Essential Techniques, by Alison Smith
- Lisa brought us a feature on Linda at Uplift Custom Bras
- Rachel got Emerald Erin sharing her story
- Lisa fit right in as a new Pin-Up Girl using Beverly Johnson's class, Sewing Bras: Construction and Fit on Craftsy
- Shelaine also made her first bra from Sewing Bras: Construction and Fit
- Rachelle got up close and personal with Carrie from With Love Lingerie
- Valérie went totally casual with Miss Maika Fabrics
- Rachelle wrote a review of Craftsy's Sewing Bras: Foam, Lace & Beyond, by Beverly Johnson
- Michelle N. shared her thoughts on Sewing Bras: Foam, Lace & Beyond as well.
- Jessica from Gracious Threads got the scoop on our Fairy Bra Mother
- Deb of Sprouting Jubejube chatted with Emilie from Jalie
- Karin and her daughter got chaotic (twice!) with their corsets at Sewing Corsets: Essential Techniques, by Alison Smith & Custom Corsets: Bones, Casing & Busks, by Linda Sparks
- Marsha flew by the seams of her pants into the same two corset classes from Craftsy
- Shelaine had a lovely chat with Melissa from Ann's Fabric Shop
- Michelle N. got Karin of Mrs. Weaver's to talk about her Finest Unmentionables
- Rachel tried her hands at designing her own assets with another Craftsy class Sewing Bras: Designer Techniques, by Beverly Johnson
- Jessica did the same with Sewing Bras: Designer Techniques, by Beverly Johnson
- Valérie came back again for an interview with Blackbird Fabrics
- Michelle N. took us for a look at her favourite local sewing spot, Central Sewing Machines
- Michelle S. returned to talk to Wendy of Custom Bras about her bespoke bras. Be what??
- Marsha got a taste of what's behind Farthingales' corsets
- Deb went bottoms up in the latest Beverly Johnson/Craftsy collaboration, Sewing Panties: Construction & Fit
- And so did Michelle in her Sewing Panties: Construction & Fit class
- Linda brought up the rear with her wrap-up post on Farthingales
- Come back to visit all the blogs for followup posts. It's always fun!
- See you next year for another round of ...