I'm so glad to be hosting the ADVTee tour for Sofilantjes*. Today you'll be able to link to From-a-Box by Stacey and the Wholesome Mama by Courtney to see what they've created with the ADVTee pattern, here's a sneak peek...
|The Wholesome Mama|
I know I can't wait to go take a look a what they've made! Before going to check them out, here's a look at Amelia in her comfy loungewear.
You'll also want to keep in mind that you can get 20% your purchase (blundles excluded since they already reflect a discounted price) by using the code "CELEBRATE" at checkout in the Sofilantjes pattern shop*.
I paired her top with the Domi sweat pants, these two patterns were a perfect match in style!
Some features of these patterns are:
- Layered printing, print only the sizes you need or want to save on ink.
- Size range from 12 month to 14 years, so you can really get a lot of use out of these great patterns.
- 3/8" seam allowances included.
- Tech drawings with easy to follow step-by-step instructions on assembly.
- Size charts and fabric requirement charts included.
- Designed for knit fabrics.
See what I mean...perfect for lounging around! She acutally didn't want to change after her mini shoot so I go a couple of extra shots of her in her natural habitat, heeeeheee.
Don't miss any of the stops on this tour, there's a great line up and you'll be sure to be inspired!
Until next time, xx.