Saturday, January 10, 2015

Boxy Bag by So Sew Easy

I think I may have just found my new go-to gift for this year. The Boxy Bag Pattern by So Sew Easy is a fun sew and as soon as I was finished my first one Amelia asked me if it was for her to put her toys in. Ha, no! This one's for me!





These little bags don't take up a lot of fabric, I was able to use left overs from another project.



I decided to really use what I have on hand and not purchase anything for this little project. I didn't have any fusible fleece on had so the next best thing was to use quilters batting and do some top stitching to to keep the batting in place. Quilting the fabric did take some time but I love how it turned out. I also added some zipper tabs to the bag.




The approximate finished measurements are 7.5 inches long, 4.5 inches wide and 5 inches tall (not including the length of the straps). The size makes this bag perfect for lunch boxes simply line the bag with PUL fabric or insulated lining to keep things cool, cosmetics, a small hobby bag or anything else you can think of. 



I love that the zipper goes part way down the sides, it really allows for a big opening and it really makes getting things in and out of the bag easy.



Just so you know, I did get this pattern for free in exchange for the review, but all opinions are my own.

Will I make more of these, you better believe it!

Until next time, xx.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag! But the links don't work 😟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know...I've edited the link and now you should be good to go!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for fixing the link 😊

    ReplyDelete