Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hanami pattern by StraightGrain

I was so excited when I got an email from An of StraightGrain to test her new pattern, Hanami. All of An's patterns come with so many variations, you can keep using the same pattern over and over and never get the same design.




So honored to be part of the testers tour. This is my version...



 I made the dress using the tulip sleeves and the crossed back.




The instructions were so easy to follow, with a lot of how-to pictures along the way. 





And the verdict: JubeJube loves her new dress! So easy to tell by the smile on her face. 




So glad that JubeJube was able to stay over at my aunt's while I rushed back home 1.5 hours (or 145km) away to get this dress sewn and get back to be able to get these photos done is such a beautiful setting (my aunt's back yard in Tremblant)

3 comments:

  1. Wow... looks like a great party dress with those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chique version of the Hanami! I really love the result, and the pictures are so cute. Thank you so much for being a great tester, Deborah :-)

    ReplyDelete