This is my last post for the Cross You Heart Relay. Now that you've seen all the bras and corsets its time to get the matching pantie! You'll also find my Booty Buddy, Michelle and her take on the "Panties, Construction and Fit" class right here!
*Disclaimer: Just so you know, I was given the class for free for the purpose of the tour, but all opinions are my own! I'm also an affiliate, meaning that if you should click on one of the links that take you to Craftsy (like on my sidebar or in this blog post) and make a purchase through that link, I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Craftsy equips you wit the tangilble skills, quality materials, access to inspiring and like-minded crafters, and most importantly, the confidence to add your own creative twist to all that you create. Craftsy is committed to helping you express your unique passion, talent, and creativity.
I watched the classes, "Panties Construction and Fit*"with Beverly, our Fairy Bra Mother, I've done the math and drafted a pattern. I've made panties...and plenty of them!
This class took me from taking my own measurements properly, to drafting my basic master pattern in only the first 2 lessons.
Beverly really knows her stuff when talking about fabrics and notions, and mentions common mistakes some will make when drafting so that we don't make the same mistakes. In other lessons she explains how to modify to get different cuts and styles.
I was easily able to alter my pattern so that the side seams would be more like front side seams. I find it makes for a very sexy and high-end look.
After this class I feel very confident about the bra making classes that I recently purchased (all due to seeing everyone's project on this tour). Just about everything I've learned as far as techniques and skills will be useful for those classes too.
So now that this Craftsy class finally got me out of my maternity undies (very true story, and thank you so much!) I'm so pleased that they are extending a savings out to you on this class. You can save 50% on "Panties, Construction and Fit" class by using my affiliate link (Click!)
Click the image below now for a chance to win a bundle of 3 Craftsy classes (your choice):
- complete kits to make your own bra,
- bra- and swimsuit-making classes,
- fabric, and more ...
Thank you to all our sponosors for such amazing prizes!
Follow the magical tour to see what we all have under our clothes// Please note that none of these post links are available before the scheduled date. If you click on one too early, you will get an Error 404: Page not found. You know about those, right? //
Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
- Valérie, la Élégantine, gets us airborne with some lingerie of her own, même en français & Her Bosom Buddy Michelle S. from Little Heart Threads, balances with more sweet lingerie
- Lisa who drinks Glitter in my Coffee brings us an Uplifting post
- Rachel of The Wild Stitch manages a little tête-à-tête with Emerald Erin
Tuesday, September 13
- Lisa fits right in as a new Pin Up Girl & Her Bosom Buddy, Shelaine, also makes her first bra
- Rachelle gets up close and personal with Carrie from With Love Lingerie
- Valérie returns with a whole new Bosom Buddy to tell us about Miss Maika Fabrics (This girl gets around!)
Wednesday, September 14
- Rachelle gets to the bottom of things with her review of a Craftsy class & Her surrogate Bosom Buddy Michelle N. from Michelle's Creations dishes on the same Craftsy class
- Jessica from Gracious Threads gets the skinny on our Fairy Bra Mother
- Deb of Sprouting Jubejube chats with Emilie from Jalie
Thursday, September 15
- Karin gets chaotic (twice!) with corsets at Mrs. Weaver's Finest Unmentionables & Her BB Marsha flies by the seams of her pants into the corsetry web
- Shelaine is up to something and we have no idea what
- Michelle gets Mrs. Weaver to talk about her Finest Unmentionables
Friday, September 16
- Wild Stitch Rachel tries her hands at designing her own assets & So does her Cross Country BB Jess from the west
- Valérie est du rétour avec une entrevue de Blackbird
- Michelle N. takes us to a secret spot in the centre of things
Saturday, September 17
- Michelle S. returns to talk to Wendy about her bespoke bras. Be what??
- Marsha gets a taste of what's behind Farthingales' corsets
- Meanwhile BBs Deb and Michelle N. go bottoms up in panties
Sunday, September 18
Whoohoo! It's giveaway day today!
Monday, September 19
Have you entered the giveaways yet? Today's your last chance.
Tuesday, September 20
Giveaway winners announced on all the blogs:
Life of a Fairy Bra Mother, Little Heart Threads, Glitter in my Coffee, Michelle's Creations, Mrs. Weaver's Finest Unmentionables, Braphoria, Gracious Threads, Élégantine!, Shelaine's Designs, That's so Venice, Sprouting Jubejube, Flying by the Seam of my Pants, The Wild Stitch, Farthingales Corset Blog
After September 20
- Come back to visit all the blogs for followup posts. It's always fun!
- Craftsy class discounts expire at midnight Sept. 30