Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Julia Women's Cardigan by Mouse House Creations

This time a little selfish sewing going on in my work shop. Hayley from Mouse House Creations has launched her second pattern AND, YAY, its for women! I should also mention that the sizes range from XS to XXXL.  This pattern is now available in their Etsy shop.





When you look at the sketch so many options are available, you can't make just one. Since I was in a bit of a time crunch I had to choose only one, but believe me, more of these will be making their way out of the workshop and into my closet! So recovering from my sinus infection and still having the chills I went with the long sleeve and used a heavier knit (that I've had in my stash for about 8 years). Honestly this pattern super easy, it took me just under an hour to sew up. I put it on for a few photos and didn't take it off all day. That my friends is comfy and cozy!




Amazing what a comfy cardigan and a little makeup can do! I love the detail of the cuff at the sleeve, this allows you to adjust your sleeve length after trying it on so you don't end up with super long sleeves. I used a rolled hem for an easy no fuss finish.  







1 comment: