So much work and effort went into getting the shape of the yoke just right for the most flattering fit. the front features buttons with button loops and gathers at the round part of the yoke. There's a collar to finish off the neck line. I decided to use self covered buttons, I just love covering up buttons!
The back also has some gathering below the rounded yoke. Bias is used to finish off the armscye.
This PDF pattern is part of the new spring releases for Willow & Co. and we've been waiting for this one for so long. Here are some of the pattern details:
- Sizes XS -XXXL for women
- Photos with step-by-step instrucitons
- 1/2" seam allowances
- Size charts to help determine what size is best suited for the model
- Fabric requirement charts
- Designed for woven fabrics, like cotton voile, swiss dot, chambray...just about anything really!
- I would consider this an intermediate level sewig pattern
Grab it now on the Willow & Co. website while its on sale for only $7.00 because this special launch price is only for a limited time.
So yes, Ive been sewing for myself and it feels really nice to have new items in my closet that fit me and my shape!
Until next time, xx