I decided I was going to make this one for Amelia. My plan was to make it out of cotton, but Amelia insisted on a fabric that was 100% unknown fibers. I picked it up anyway since it seemed to make her happy, and did the burn test when I got home to determine this beautiful fabric's composition, you can find out more about the burn test here. I would tend to think that the fabric is a rayon blend.
I made a simple version of the dress, with the short sleeve, no collar, and and the hi-low hem. There are buttons on the front yoke.
Saddly its getting too cold to photograph outside so we had to set up the makeshift sudio, but I did manage to get one good ouside shot before Amelia started to shake and tell me she was cold.
Here are some of the pattern details;
- Sizes range from 9 months to 14 years
- Instructions accompanied by tech drawings, pattern is intermediate level
- Measurement charts for perfect sizing in metric an imperial measurements!
- Printing instructions
- Chart indicating what pages to be printed for each option, because there are 88 pages to this pattern
- Layer printing to print out only the size you need
I feel like I'm ahead of the game, this is the perfect dress for the Holiday Season, so guess what Amelia will be wearing Christmas Eve!
This pattern is a great buy at 8.50$ but take advantage of the coupon code, use "ILOVEBLAVERRY10" at checkout!
Take a look at the other stops on the tour!
Until next time, xx.