Monday, October 27, 2014

The Little Sheep Costume

So as promised here I'm posting another Halloween costume. I warned it would be from the vault...but its oh so cute! So many years ago (about 12 years) I made Sabrina a sheep costume with a paper pattern I purchased (way before PDF patterns). I changed the pattern up to add sweet little details, the joy of sewing and creating.



I added the color to the inside ear and the ribbon around the hood. And what would a sheep be without a tail? 



I love that this costume is a favorite after 12 years of wear by my girls and niece. This is one hand-me-down that is sure to please even Amelia. 




We sometimes have snow around Halloween so this little sheep will be kept nice and warm with her fleece.





I may just have time to post one last Halloween costume post before Friday, so keep an eye out!
Until next time, xx.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, a lamb is a classic & she looks adorable & cozy in her costume!
    http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete