I spent all week in company of the ladies at the Handmaiden's Cottage Pattern Group where we sewed up the pretty little Swing Dress (affiliate link). This is Amelia's new favorite dress because of the twirl factor!
Such a fun and easy pattern to put together.
Like all of the patterns from the Handmaiden's Cottage there is such pretty detail. And for those who like to sew for dolls, the pattern for 18" dolls is also available.
Just some details about this pattern:
- Size ranges from 6 months to 8 years
- Photos included with step-by-step tutorial
- Yardage requirement chart included
- Size chart included, along withthe aproximate finished length
- 1/2" seam allowances included
- I would say this is a beginner project
Those layers of ruffles at the hem is what took the most time to put in, but so worth the effort.
And that is the face you get when you eat raspberries right out of the raspberry bush and they're just a tad sour.
Until next time, xx.