This is such a fun little dress to add to your little girl's wardrobe and there are so many options that you'll use the pattern over and over without making the same dress twice!
I made mine with 3/4 length sleeves, hi-low hem and belt option at the waist.
Here are some of the options available:
- 3 different sleeve lengths, short, 3/4 length and long sleeve
- 3 different hem options, regular, hi-low and shirt hem
- 3 variations on the waist, inside elastic casing belted with an outside casing and shirred
More details about this pattern:
- This pattern was designed with knit fabrics in mind.
- Sizes range from 2 years to 10 years
- 1/2" seam allowances included
- Tips for sewing knits included in the tutorial
- Size chart and fabric requirement chart included
- List of notions included along with step-by-step photos.
The neckline at the front is slightly ruched, and who doesn't love those raglan sleeves!
I know summer just started but this, I must say, is the perfect back to school dress! Style and comfort all in one!
Until next time, xx.