Thursday, September 4, 2014

Elegance & Elephants and the Ponderosa Dress

This is the soon to be released pattern, Ponderosa Dress, by Elegance & Elephants...I've been a fan since I first saw the Bubble Shorts so when I was scrolling down my facebook feed and saw that Heidi wanted to do one last round of testing I pounced to be able to sew up this pretty! 




I used a knit fabric that I found at my local fabric store. The quality, amazing! It was imported from Holland but so worth the price! Amelia loves the little criters printed on the fabric and there was a coordinating stripe fabric available to for the under part of the bodice.



This dress in perfect for the colder weather with its long sleeves and two layeres of fabric at the bodice. The knee length perfect for layering with leggings or tights.



Yup, that's a cookie you see in her hand, I had to bribe Amelia to get this early morning shoot done, but then she didn't want to take the dress off, I guess she got to have her cake cookie and eat it too.




Until next tme, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment