When I saw this pattern I thought it would make the perfect New Years Eve dress so I decided to make it with a silver taffeta. I love working with taffeta it makes the poof stay in dresses and skirts.
This pattern is very easy to make, and through all the testing it was decided that there would be two different fits to the dress pattern, regular fit and slim fit. Here are more details about this pattern:
- Size range from 12 months to 12 years
- Slim fit and regular fit included in the pattern
- Belt loop options so that a belt can be worn with the dress
- Easy to follow instructions with different options for back closure (placket or button loop)
- Fully lined dress
- Must use wide fabrics (60 inches) in order to fit the pattern pieces on fabric without seams
- Recommended fabrics are cottons, taffeta, satins, suiting... different fabrics will give different looks to this dress.
And the tiara was JubeJube's idea, she said the dress made her feel like a princess.
Until next time, xx.