Star is a slim fit boatneck tee with half sleeves. A facing is used at the neckline to create that slight curve. I top stitched using a twin needle around the neckline and the bottom hem and sleeves. Just so you know this is a size 4 meant for Amelia, but it didn't go over her head (she does have a bit of a bigger head) BUT it did go very nicely without effort over JubeJube's head, who is now moving in to size 5.
This top is quite long no worries that you'll have exposed tummies or backs even if the bottoms are a lower rise.
The Hayden skirt is a beautiful gathered skirt with inseam pockets and snaps down the left side of the skirt. The skirt waistband as tested doesn't have an elastic at the back but darn sure that one can be put in if desired.
Here are just some details Christie includes in her all her PDF patterns:
- Layered printing, print only the sizes you want or need with this feature
- 3/8" seam allowances are included
- Imperial and metric charts for body measurements and yardage requirements
- Digital illustrations and clear step-by step written instructions are included in the tutorial
- Sizes range (for most patterns) 9 months to 16 years
Ok, I just have to point this out, have you ever seen a five-year-old pose like this! I swear I didn't coach her.
Ok, one last thing, go check out Blaverry, like them on facebook to keep up with new releases, and be sure to take advantage of the new release sale going on NOW!
Until next time, xx.