Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Breeze Top for Women a Design by Peaches and Peanuts

Only a few weeks left of warm weather in my neck of the woods, but I'm fully taking advantage of the new pattern release, the women's Breeze Top over at  LKG...and its at a super low price for a limited time so hurry!

You may have seen the tween sizes for the Breeze Top here when I made one for my niece. When I saw the testing call for the women's version I had to make one for myself!



I made mine using a rayon blend fabric, so its super comfy, and fun to dress up for an evening out or as easy as flip flops and jeans in the park with JubeJube and Amelia. 





I never thought I'd be comfortable in a racerback top, but I really am. Another fun thing about this top is the neckline isn't so low that I feel I have to be watching how I move while running after JubeJube and Amelia. 

Her are some of the pattern details:
  • Designed for knit fabrics (if you want to use woven you can, just size up and make a muslin to make sure you feel comfortable in the bodice)
  • Clear and easy to follow instructions
  • Size range for the women's pattern XS - 2XL
  • Fast sew (it took me about an hour to sew up, including printing and cutting)
  • I used just over a yard of fabric to make the top




I think I need a few more of these tops, maybe one with a lace overlay for the yoke! 

Until next time, xx.

PS. This top was sewn with fabric from my stash...I haven't had it for that long, but I do think it was perfect for this project!

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in your Breeze Top, Deb. Thank you for testing!

    ReplyDelete