Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mallory Dress a Design by Love Notions

I got to test the Mallory Dress by Love Notions. The pattern has been out for a couple of days now in their Etsy shop and Craftsy shop, and if you're one of the first 100 to purchase the pattern there is a discount 15%  on Etsy, use the code "Mallory" at checkout!

This is one of those back-to-school must haves! Simple, comfy and easy to wear. I made the long sleeve version knee length. There are 2 other sleeve options available with the pattern and also a long dress version that goes to mid calf. There is also an option for inseam pockets, but I omited them seeing that I had limited fabric. The fabric is form the stash, from over 12 years ago (yay another one gone!).



JubeJube was not impressed by the fact that I was dressing her up for fall in this heat, all was good once I offered her my vintage viewfinder with the 3 Little Pigs story card.



The hood is lined, it gives the grament a really nice finishe look. I used a blanket stitch to trim out the hood.


Some pattern details:
  • Designed for knits
  • Different sleeve option
  • 2 length options
  • Inseam pocket option
  • Quick and easy sew
  • Size range 12 months to 14 years



Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment