Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dress Pattern No.15 Designed by E+M Patterns

There's a new release for E+M Patterns! Dress Pattern No.15! Get it now while its at a special price for a very limited time at only $6.00 instead of $8.00. This is one of those projects that I knew I wanted to make because the dress was just so cute...once I had finished sewing it up I couldn't stop looking at it, I just love it!



So many fun but simple elements to this pattern...There's an option to have an asymmetrical hem, shirring at the waist, and ties at the shoulders.




This is also a good dress to shorten to tunic length and also easy to layer with a long sleeve tee or cardegan. If you've noticed the leaves are changing color here and it is getting cooler. 


Stay tuned because as usual I will have a fun little pattern hack for this E+M Pattern too! 

Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment