Friday, October 17, 2014

Holly Days Dress by Ellie Inspired

Anyone who knows me and has been following my blog for some time knows that I love a pretty vintage inspired dress. Ellie Inspired has done it again, created a dress that appeals to my vintage style. The Holly Days dress is that sweet baby dress and its now available in the Ellie Inspired Pattern shop.

The size range is from newborn to 36 months, and lucky for me that Amelia is still a size 3 so it was a perfect fit.



Everything about this dress was calling me...The peter pan collar, the empire waist, the puffed sleeves... and the bloomers included in  this dress pattern.




Amelia chose her fabric, she said she wanted some pink, but not all pink. 




I'm just loving the fact that she has shoes to match that dress.




You'll want to keep your eyes open for more new pattern releases from Ellie Inspired, the bigger sized patterns (size 1 to 16) are due to be released next week!


Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment