If you remember correctly Odette was a top with shorts and capri pants...now there's a dress length!
The fit hasn't changed, so you still can expect the same great fit. You can also expect:
- Layered printing to print out only the sizes you want and need.
- clear photos with step-by-step written instructions.
- 5/8" seam allowances.
- Printing chart to print out only the pieces you need.
- Accurate measurement chart...believe me, I went with what the chart said and the fit was spot on!
- List of required notions and yardage chart.
- Sizes range from 3 to 8 years.
- Tutorial for creating a contrasting front pleat.
- Sleeveless option.
- This pattern was designed with woven fabrics in mind.
If you're looking for the full pattern here is the link, if you already have the pattern but just want the add on here is the link for that!
So now that Miss Amelia showed off her dress to JubeJube, I have another to make! Perfect since the both now wear the same size!
Until next time, xx.