Sunday, March 16, 2014

Children's Pants Pattern #2 a Design by E&M Patterns

The much awaited follow up to the Twirly Skirt (I blogged about it here) by E&M Patterns is right around the corner. Children's Pants Pattern #2 is due to be released by the end of this week! I've been super busy this week testing different patterns so I won't blog about all of them, but this one, I just have to because I just love it so much!


First, E&M Patterns are so easy to follow and also full of details on how to create clothes that are as beautiful on the inside as the outside, and that without the use of a serger, perfect for beginners! Different pocket options are featured in this pattern for the back pockets and cute ruffled details for the front hip pocket (for girls). And yes this pattern has been created with both girls and boys in mind! 





The front waistband lays flat and the back is an elastic waistband.



Want more options on this pattern...It also includes shorts! Which reminds me that the girls NEED a few pairs of these as shorts!

Until next time, xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment