Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lost Bumblebee Gets Her Sew On


I'm so excited to share something with you today! I've been chatting with Melissa of the Lost Bumblebee and she has put together for you a collection of prints to hang in that sewing room! All you have to do is go to her blog and you can download them for FREE! You can also share them on social media, but make sure to share the love and share the link!





I've been a huge fan for some time now so while sipping your morning coffee take the time to browse Melissa's blog and I'm sure you'll become a fan too. Her blog is full of free prints, some funny and cute, others are inspirational quotes. You can also head on over to her Etsy shop, and work with Melissa on something a little more personalized.

Thanks Melissa, can't wait to get these printed up and in my sewing room!

Until next time, xx.




1 comment:

  1. <3 Love them :) Thanks for collaborating with me! I love the outcome!

    ReplyDelete