Wednesday, September 23, 2015

All Spice by Paisley Roots

A couple of weeks ago I posted JubeJube's back to school wardrobe here. I didn't get a chance to show everything in detail so this one is all about Paisley Roots' All Spice. 




We're having some magical weather here, still quite warm for mid September. So here we go for a day in the park.



I used a light woven cotton from my stash for this one. I was going to make this dress with the front zipper option but then found these square  buttons that I purchased some time ago. The shape and color are just a perfect match for this little dress.



This dress pattern features pintucks at the front, square neckline and gathered skirt. There are also different sleeve options and an option to put in a zipper instead of buttons down the front. All insturctions are easy and clear to understand.





It was a flower picking, kite flying kinda day. Love how she can pull off a sweet classic dress with a pink Hello Kitty kite.


Until next time, xx.

2 comments:

  1. So so pretty! This dress is so easy to play in while looking fabulous. Great job, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love it! Those buttons are certainly perfect for it! :D

    ReplyDelete