Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Willow and Co. Sneak Peek: Ash Jumpsuit

Saddly this is the last stop for me, but there are other patterns that will be available from Willow and Co. along with the ones you've already seen here and here. The release date for all the patterns in the Wanderlust collection for spring and summer 2014 is set for April 22nd, just 8 days away! Now last but not least is the Ash Jumpsuit designed by Celina at Petit à Petit & Family. (BTW, you'll want to visit Celina's blog to see how creative she is with her entries of Project Run & Play)




For this one I chose a light weight cotton, I wanted to make sure that it would get some wear this summer, so light and airy was the way to go with our hot and humid summers.  




This all seems like a very straight forward patten, but there are options to be able to change it up, like making the pants and top as seperates, and adding inseam pockets. 






This little number is so on trend too, I've seen them all over store fronts (I seriously even want one for me!) 




So that's it for me, but don't forget to vist Willow and Co. to see where the inspiration for this collection came from and to look at what else will be released on the 22nd of April.

Until next time, xx.

2 comments:

  1. such a cute jumpsuit and lovely photos. It's been so nice working with you, thank you soooo much for your hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! And I love her hair. So cute!

    ReplyDelete