Monday, April 14, 2014

Willow and Co. Sneak Peek: Fawn Lily

I started here with a sneak peek of Clover and Persimmon, and now may I present Fawn Lily dress and tunic another pattern from the Willow and Co. Collective. The collection, Wanderlust, is due out April 22nd but you're getting a first look here because this is another one I had the privilege of testing. This brilliant design was created by Rebecca of Rock the Stitch



I used fabric covered buttons for a perfect match. 



Close up you can see the ronded yoke and inverted pleats. This is only one version, but there is so much more Fawn Lily has to offer.




Different length options and yoke options as well as different skirts...pleated, gathered or a-line. There also some inseam pockets or secret pockets a JubeJube calls them.






Do stick around because I will have one more sneak peek for you tomorrow, but there is much more to Willow and Co. including some designs with boys in mind! Peaked your curiousity, go check out Willow and Co. Patterns' blog!

Until next time, xx.



3 comments:

  1. Love it! You did such a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful version! I'm smitten with the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with this one when I saw the sketch so I think you're understandably smitten. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete