The first romper I made was for Amelia, but JubeJube was asking me for one too. I could not disappoint...
I was able to get a few photos as the sun was setting. I changed up the straps to make thin ties so it would be easier for her to dress herself and not a ruffle in sight, but not to worry, I still added some cute little details on the bodice, and pockets.
and one last look at Amelia's romper...
If you want to take a look at the work that went into making these rompers here you go!
Day 1 (click here)Day 2 (click here)
Day 3 (click here)
Day 4 (click here)
Day 5 (click here)
Until next time, xx.