Friday, May 30, 2014

Vintage Baby Romper a Design by Whimsy Couture

Vintage Baby is the newest pattern in the Whimsy Couture pattern shop, and you know me and vintage I had to get my hands on it!


 I used Michael Miller's Bella Butterfly in pink for this little number. 



The back of the bodice is 3 lengths of elastics all in cassings so no need for shirring. Love that the pattern has instructions for snaps at the crotch for the smaller sizes. The pattern has sizes 3 months to size 6 years included.

You may have noticed Amelia's rain boots, we've been getting a lot of rain, the umbrella was just in case the started up again. 




And I leave you with my favorite shot of the day.


Until next time, xx.



4 comments:

  1. Such an honor to be featured with my new pattern! I truly love all your creations!!! Respectfully, Denise (Whimsy Couture)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Thanks for linking up with Tuesday Sews at PiePie Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet outfit and photoshoot! I love it! Thank you for linking up to http://www.sewingmamaraeanna.com/2014/06/romper-week-kick-off.html!

    ReplyDelete