Monday, May 12, 2014

Tinley Tee a Design by GYCT

For the next 2 days get the new Tinley Tee by Get Your Crap Together at a discount price until Tuesday night, regular price is 7.95$. This pattern is fantastic for pairing with the "Love me Knot" shorts another pattern for GYCT that I tested here Get it in either their Esty shop or Craftsy shop. If you buy one t-shirt pattern this summer make it this one! There are so many options available with this pattern...long sleeve, short sleeve, cap sleeve, flutter sleeve, even layering those sleeves!

I sewed up a gathered cap sleeve with a bottom band for Amelia, she cried when I took it off that night to get into her PJ'S...and JubeJube was begging me for one! 



The cap sleeve has a little elastic casing, and the neckline sits perfectly.


The length of this t-shirt is also perfect for hiding that tummy ;) Wish I had more photos to show you, but this one was very eager to run around! I think I'm lucky to have had her still for 5 minutes.




So don't forget, you have till Tuesday to get this pattern at a discount price!

Until next time, xx.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks Deborah! Love this one. Hope to see you make more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 4 of them waiting to be sewn up all in different sizes and styles...now all I need is time :)

      Delete
  2. Really cute top! I'd love to have you link this up with Tuesday Sews over at PiePie Designs! http://www.piepiedesigns.com/2014/05/tuesday-sews-giveaway-may-13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to remember this link and post on Tuesdays! Thanks for reminding me!

      Delete