Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cuddle Capelet by Whimsy Couture

Whimsy Couture is offering a FREE PDF pattern/tutorial for a very cute and cozy little cape sizes tweens to ladies.

When the testing call came up I was so busy with other porjects that I didn't volunteer. A few days after that I just so happen to go window shopping with JubeJube and Amelia and look what I saw!

Image by Blü

It was the Cuddle Capelet! That did it, I knew I had to get it done! Besides, I already had the minky.





You might remember the top from here, another Whimsy couture pattern the Boho Tunic.





See what I mean, how could I not get this super easy, 20 minute project done. 








2 comments:

  1. Hi. The first link sent me to a weird page. Btw, love the capelet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about the link, all fixed now :)

      Delete