Tuesday, January 28, 2014

High Waisted Pleated Skirt by My Little Plumcake

So we love My Little Plumcake patterns...I've said a few times, right? Now even more reason's to love their patterns because the new spring line will knock your socks off! I love every detail Michelle puts into her designs. Seriously I don't mind spending all that time at the ironing board to get all those pleats just right because sewing can't always be quick, easy, and about finding shortcuts to not doing any handsewing. Every time I make a garment using a MPL pattern it brings me back to why I love sewing so much, taking time to create something special.

Ok enough now...time for a sneak peek!



You will have to wait for this pattern only due to be released in March, but oh so worth the wait! Until then so go visit their Etsy shop for other available patterns
ok, ready for more...


This skirt is designed to be high waisted and goes down to the kee, it has inverted pleats, is fully lined and has optional straps. I added the little bit of ruffled lace to the underskirt so that the lace woud peek out from under the skirt and I love it.






JubeJube loves her new skirt and was so excited to try it on, but she gets so serious and dreamy looking when we take out the camera. She almost looks like she's day dreaming about her Valentine.

Until next time, xx.








No comments:

Post a Comment