Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lily Rose Hi-Low Tank Dress by Sunday Girl Desings

You may have noticed I'm on a  bit of a vacation. I may seem to be really quiet, but its really not the case. So I'm taking the time to post about the new PDF pattern Sunday Girl Designs just released in their Etsy shop (at a realy low introductory price for a very limited time).

I was up at my aunt's on a little vacation to sew this little pretty up and was able to borrow her yard (forest at the back of her house) as the setting for this mini shoot.

There's a lot of options to this dress, including different pieces to the bodice for layering, pockets, hi-low hem. The sizes range from 3 to 8.




Love that huge bow in the back!




Buttons to close up the back bodice, got them from my aunt's stash ;)




A little bit longer that the average dress to make, but the details are so worth the added effort and time. The instructions are easy and clear to follow so this could be a fun one even for a confident beginner sewist.


Until next time, xx.



2 comments: