Monday, February 8, 2016

Boho Challenge with Jilly Atlanta's Charlotte

Amelia told me she wanted a shirt, she chose the fabric and sleeve length and I got to choose the pattern. As luck would have it, Jill set up another challenge in her pattern group on facebook, Jilly Atlanta Pattern Group. Make the pattern you want from my shop, make it pretty and make it Boho. And I think, I know that's what I did.




I decided on the new Charlotte pattern with short sleeves, as per Miss Amelia's request.


The embelishment at the front is the show stopper on this blouse. I love the frayed look so I didn't even use a rolled hem on the rows of gathers.


A little bit of cute silliness here...


Now back to this sweet pattern...
Back button closure, different sleeve lengths, dress and blouse lengths and sizes ranging from 2t to 8 years is what you'll get with this pattern, along with step-by-step photos included in the tutorial.



I love how it turned out and I'm so ready to make another for JubeJube seeing that she has now made a request of her own.



Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment