Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Legend by Sew Straight & Gather

I can really get used to this, more sewing for me! Best of all is that I love the fit and style of my new Legend top. I got to test the brand new pattern from Sew Straight & Gather and I love it! Truth is I really want you to take advantage of the amazing release price that Terri's offering on the ladies and girls version of Legend. Sale end February 19th, 2016.

Et Voila, encore de la couture pour moi! J'ai eu l’occasion de tester le nouveau patron "Legend"de Sew Straight & Gather. J'ai décider de vous donner une chance de pouvoir profiter du prix de lancement. Le patron se vend pour seulement $5.00 pour les grandeurs dames et $5.00 grandeurs filles. La promotion se termine le 19 février, 2016.
  




I only made the ladies version, but knowing how much I love this little knit pattern I think I need to make some for Amelia and JubeJube. Both the ladies and grils version have different sleeve options, and also have dress options (its really cute with a gathered skirt).

J'ai seulement eu la chance de coudre la version dames mais j'adore tellement la coupe que je crois je vais devoir m’essayer et en faire pour JubeJube et Amelia. Plusieurs logeurs de manches sont offerts dans le PDF ainsi qu'une version robe.  


I usually wouldn't opt for a sleeveless version, but in this case, Legend is great for layering. I don't know about you but I find it can get quite uncomfortable with many sleeve layers. The neckline hits at just the right place.

En temps normale, je porte toujours un haut avec une manche mais ce petit haut et parfait pour y rajouter un cardigan. 



I'm sold, I think I need to make myself one in every color! I may make a nice cozy long sleeve version next, after all its still winter here!

Je suis acro a ce model, je crois que le prochain "Legend" va être a manches longues, après tout c'est l'hiver! 


Until next time, xx.

A la prochaine, xx.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb!!! It really is an addictive pattern and you look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love how this top looks on you -- and the neckline!!!! Can't wait to see the one you make for your little ones.

    ReplyDelete